Certified Full-Time Police Officer
The Village of Divernon Police Dept is accepting applications for a Certified FT Officer.
- Must be a Certified Full or Part-time Police Officer in the State of IL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Pass a background check, including fingerprints and drug screening
- Have a high school diploma
- Possess a valid driver’s license
The applicant should have computer, communication, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills. The candidates will be honest, ethical, fair and willing to assist all citizens as well as enforce state, federal and municipal laws.
Part-Time Office Help
This person would fill-in for the Office Manager as needed.
- Answering phones and relaying messages
- Using Word and Excel processing
- Assisting customers as needed
- Collecting and recording customer payments
- Making bank deposits
- Overseeing petty cash
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Coding invoices
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Experience with standard office equipment, including personal computers and basic PC programs, telephone systems, fax machines and photocopiers
Employment Applications can be submitted to the Village of Divernon, 50 E Brown Street, Divernon, IL 62530 or emailed to email@example.com.