- This is a part-time position that would require the candidate to work, on average, a minimum of 5 days/mo, or about 40 hrs/mo.
- Knowledge of governmental fund accounting required
- In-depth experience using QuickBooks is required
- Ability to reconcile multiple checkbooks is required, Including credit card reconciliations with credit card merchant
- Understanding of IL Municipal Cade is recommended, including but not limited to; Tax Levy,
- Appropriations, Annual Reports
- Experience with IL Municipal Retirement is recommended
- Understanding of Motor Fuels and Tax Increment Financing is recommended
- Experience with processing payroll and employee payment is recommended
- Ability to multi-task and to stay organized is recommended
The application link can be found below and applications will be received through May 28, 2021.
Fax resume: 217-628-3076 or email: email@example.com or mail: 50 E Brown St, Divernon, IL 62530.
Certified Full-Time and Part-Time Police Officers
The Village of Divernon Police Dept is accepting applications for a Certified FT and PT Officers.
- Must be a Certified Full or Part-time Police Officer in the State of IL
- Must be 21 years of age
- Pass a background check, including fingerprints and drug screening
- Have a high school diploma
- Possess a valid driver’s license
The applicant should have computer, communication, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills. The candidates will be honest, ethical, fair and willing to assist all citizens as well as enforce state, federal and municipal laws.
Part-Time Office Help
This person would fill-in for the Office Manager as needed.
- Answering phones and relaying messages
- Using Word and Excel processing
- Assisting customers as needed
- Collecting and recording customer payments
- Making bank deposits
- Overseeing petty cash
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Coding invoices
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Experience with standard office equipment, including personal computers and basic PC programs, telephone systems, fax machines and photocopiers